Minimum 10 minutes by free shuttle bus from/to Henn na Hotel Tokyo Haneda to/from Haneda Airport
We provide free shuttle bus service as early as 3:45 am and as late as 00:30 am from Henn na Hotel Tokyo Haneda to Haneda Airport.
There are 16 shuttle buses travelling around Haneda Airport from First Domestic Terminal,
Second Domestic Terminal and International Terminal.
Kindly utilize our service provided for your convenience.
【Shuttle bus information】
- The shuttle bus is on first come first serve basis.
- Please note that you will not be able to board on the bus if it is full.
- The maximum capacity of a shuttle bus is 20 passengers.
- The shuttle bus will pull up in front of the entrance,
so please make sure that you are ready 10 minutes
- If the bus is full, kindly contact the staff to
arrange Taxi service for you.
(It costs more or less 3,000 yen to Haneda Airport from
Henn na Hotel Tokyo Haneda by Taxi)
Please refer the shuttle bus schedule below.
Henn na Hotel Tokyo Haneda ⇔ Haneda Airport
Free Shuttle Bus Time Schedule
Haneda International Terminal
If you are coming from the international terminal, the bus stop is located as follows:
●Head to the bus departure and arrival floor of the terminal, following the directions toward
”Free shuttle bus going to the Domestic Terminal."
●The bus stop is located nearby the police box or Entrance/Exit C.
●The color of our Henn na Hotel shuttle bus is yellow.